OK, so I'm aware I've been tagged, multiple times, by (LWD and Shannon) and I have to provide 6 snippets of information about me and then tag six more people.
The only problem is all the people I know who blog have been tagged already, so I'm going to turn it around a bit. I've seen another 'tag' post the 'tree of happiness' one, where rather than writing 6 random things about yourself you have to write 6 things that make you happy, so I'm going to tell you 6 random things about me, and 6 things that make me happy, and ask the people I tag to tell me either 6 random things about themselves or if they've done that already 6 things that make them happy. Does that make any sense? (of course you can do both if you want).
Then you link to the person who tagged you, and tag 6 more people you know (and let them know you have tagged them in a comment on their blog.)
6 random things about me.
1. I was born in the UK, If I'd stayed their my daughter would have been born in the same hospital I was born in (even though my parents moved away when I was 2) but I moved to Melbourne almost 3 years ago.
2. I have red hair, I once sat in a hairdressers between two women who were having their hair dyed red, although red hair can be a curse when you're a kid, it's nice in the end having something naturally that other people want to try and create.
3. I'm in the second year of my PhD looking at body image and the 'makeover' concept.
4. My husband and I celebrate the anniversary of the day we met, rather than the day we married. We did plan to get married on the anniversary but my husband had something on that weekend the year that it fell on a Saturday and I wasn't up for putting it off for another 5 years...
5. I was born on a Saturday, and so was my daughter. I'm still waiting for my mother's day present as she was born the day before mother's day this year.
6. At 163cm I was the tallest in my class in year 6 by a long way, I'm still 163cm now, so haven't grown since I was 10.
6 Things that make me happy
1. My beautiful daughter, especially when random people tell me how beautiful she is, I mean, I know it, but it's alway nice to be told.
2. Waking up next to the man I love (soppy I know, but after 12 years together, I start every day with a smile knowing he is there).
3. Family and Friends
4. Chocolate, Cadbury's preferably, but I'm not that fussy.
5. Sunshine, especially breaking through the clouds after rain, or early in the morning when no-one else is around.
6. The colour red
I am going to tag those who tagged me back again... since this is a different game
Beanz (my only bloggy contact outside of EB)
Kirsty with her lovely new quilty blog