I actually started writing this post on December 31st, oops. These are the projects I would like to finish this year - eek. A couple are hangovers from last year, but many are new, and for a change this year, many are for ME.
1. 4 Pieced and Sandwiched Quilts ready for Quilting.
- Picnic Quilt (Vintage FQ swap fabrics) DONE
- Aunt Bec's Nine Patch for Beth's Bed (Pinks and Greens)
- Hungry Caterpillar for Beth ON THE MACHINE NOW
- Purple Quilt (Possible Hand Quilting Project)
2. New Quilts Planned
- Rainbow Quilts x 2
- Baby Dear Jane
- Flannel Quilts for winter snuggling on the sofa x 2 (Anna Maria Horner Fabrics)
- 3 Quilts for Gifts (one pattern purchased, nothing else so far)
- EB Newbie Quilters Round Robin to piece and complete (Fabrics all ready to go)
- Quilt for Hannah - couple of fabric options - thinking yellows, blues and pinks.
3. Other Sewing
- MIP Uptown Girl jacket for Beth
- New walls for the cubby house
- Trousers for me