Just a superquick update on the 2010 list.
STILL IN PROGRESS
- Hungry Caterpillar for Beth - UNPICKING QUILTING - EEK
- Rainbow Quilts x 2
- Baby Dear Jane
- Trousers for me
- 3 Quilts for Gifts (one pattern purchased, nothing else so far) PATTERNS SELECTED, 1 lot of fabrics almost cut out.
- Quilt for Hannah - couple of fabric options - thinking yellows, blues and pinks.
ADDED TO THE LIST
- 2x Elephants for Christmas (Ricrac)
- Charm Square Quilt
- MMQG Block Swap Quilt
- Christmas Table Runner for Nana
- Picnic Quilt (Vintage FQ swap fabrics) DONE
- Aunt Bec's Nine Patch for Beth's Bed (Pinks and Greens) DONE
- Purple Quilt (Possible Hand Quilting Project) - DONE
- Flannel Quilts for winter snuggling on the sofa x 2 (Anna Maria Horner Fabrics) DONE
- EB Newbie Quilters Round Robin to piece and complete (Fabrics all ready to go) DONE
- MIP Uptown Girl jacket for Beth DONE
- New walls for the cubby house DONE
- Dortje Trousers for Beth DONE
- 2x Ice Cream Dresses for Christmas DONE
- 1 Turtle - collaborative project with toddler (still to blog)