Thought it was time for an end of Q1 update to my 2010 list! Still trying to work through last years WIPs before starting anything new.
1. 4 Pieced and Sandwiched Quilts ready for Quilting.
- Picnic Quilt (Vintage FQ swap fabrics) DONE
- Aunt Bec's Nine Patch for Beth's Bed (Pinks and Greens) DONE
- Hungry Caterpillar for Beth Quilting still in progress… large patch of unpicking to do.
- Purple Quilt – Handquilted all the stars, handsewing binding to be done, maybe some more handquilting??.
2. New Quilts Planned
- Rainbow Quilts x 2 NO PROGRESS
- Baby Dear Jane – first block completed, journal pages printed
- Flannel Quilts for winter snuggling on the sofa x 2 (Anna Maria Horner Fabrics)NO PROGRESS
34 Quilts for Gifts (patterns chosen, fabrics for one chosen, nothing else so far)
- EB Newbie Quilters Round Robin to piece and complete (Fabrics all ready to go) NO PROGRESS
- Quilt for Hannah - couple of fabric options - thinking yellows, blues and pinks. NO PROGRESS
3. Other Sewing
- MIP Uptown Girl jacket for Beth – Cut out
- New walls for the cubby house NO PROGRESS
- Trousers for me NO PROGRESS
- NEW skirt for me from this book Pattern drawn up.
- Easter Bunting – DONE
A few finishes but not much sewing been going on in the last few months, but hoping it will pick up soon.