I have started cutting out the beanbags and cubes, but it's a lot of cutting to do...
The frog wipes are cut, and I've cut another stack of nappy liners from the rest of the microfleece.
I also got my wedding dress in the post today - I got married 5 years ago and it has been listed on an online store for a couple of years but never got sold. I'm secretly quite pleased really as I'd always thought I might make a wedding dress quilt from it one day (or have one made). It has arrived slightly damp though, and I'm in two minds as to whether to call DHL and complain, but it doesn' seem to be damaged. It's just airing now before I work out how to pack it up safely. The fabric is heavily beaded with an ivy leaf pattern.
I haven't done any quilting before, but I'm considering having a go. I wondered if this stashbuster quilt might be a good one to start with, and am eyeing up these fabrics. It looks reasonably straight forward. I'm also considering this 'give and take' wedding quilt as a possible gift for a friend who is getting married this September - not sure if I'll have enough time though.