Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Pay It Forward

I have been lucky enough to join in with a Pay it Forward (aka PIF) through Zigzag Baby's blog.

Mrs Zigzag has offered to pass on the joy of her pay it forward to the first three comments on her PIF blog post(of which I was lucky number three) and in order to play the game I shall do the same. I am very excited and already thinking of ideas of what to send if and when three people manage to read my blog in the next 365 days.

This is how it works:The first three people to comment on this post will receive a gift from me, sometime within the next 365 days. Who knows when it will turn up, or what it will be, but rest assured, it will arrive. All you have to do is promise to make the same declaration on your blog, and send out gifts to three of your lovely readers.
The concept is fantastic, each person involved sends a little gift on to three others, who send on to three (9) others who send on to 3 (27)and so on and so on. Everyone involved has up to 365 days from joining in to 'pay it forward'.

So comment away!

3 comments:

Selina said...

I have been dying to join one of these! Thanks Esther!

Unknown said...

Fantastic! Now I'd love you to email me your details (name, address) to zigzagclothies@gmail.com. And no I'm not trying to be number two, LOL.

Oh I can feel the warm fuzzy already!

MY SPACE said...

Oooooh, how exciting, can I join in??? xxx